What is ADIS?
Alcohol and Drug Information School, also referred to as ADIS, is an early intervention class to help you understand and stop high-risk use of alcohol and/or drugs. This class educates individuals to better understand how current use of alcohol and drugs are negatively affecting their daily lives.The ADIS class meets and/or exceeds Washington State DUI and Department of Licensing requirements.
Are you required to attend an AIDS Class for:
- Court, judges, attorney's, parole agencies;
- Need to fulfill a legal requirement;
- Have a concern at the workplace or home;
- Personal or health concern;
- Or would like an understanding of drug and alcohol use, dependency and discovery?
ADIS class will be held on: Saturday, November 14, 2020 at 9:30am at 139 NW Chehalis Ave Chehalis, WA 98532.
Pre-registration is required. Contact us today at 360-740-9767. Eugenia is here to help!