- Eugenia Center is a private nonprofit organization that seeks to improve the quality of life of individuals who may be impacted by alcohol and other drugs.
- Eugenia Center serves every individual with dignity and respect and makes every effort to provide services and resources to all in need, regardless of their social or economic situation.
- Eugenia Center offers prevention, intervention, and treatment services consistent with the principles of the Twelve-Step fellowships. Services are provided along a continuum of care consistent with the needs of each individual.
- Maintaining a climate of optimism, enthusiasm, and shared spirituality, Eugenia Center embodies a sense of purpose, a commitment to wellness, and a dedication to continual improvement as it seeks to share the joys of recovery with those it serves.
- Eugenia Center provides the essential requirements for chemical dependency treatment.
- Eugenia Center ensures the provision of an effective treatment process including assessment, treatment planning, documentation of patient progress, treatment plan reviews and updates, patient compliance reports, continuing care and discharge planning, and conducting individual and group counseling.
- Eugenia Center takes into account provisions of adequate chemical dependency treatment including well trained, qualified personnel for the care of patients, facility security, patient safety, and other special needs of patients.
- Eugenia Center provides a welcoming facility with supplies for the care and safety of patients and staff.