It is the philosophy of Eugenia Center to provide and educate all individuals with the desire and ability to seek treatment.
Chemical dependency is a disease in which a person becomes addicted to drugs and/or alcohol. Their bodies become chemically dependent on the substance to operate and begin to cause damages to their bodies, families, finances and other aspects of life. We provide individuals information about alcoholism, drug addiction and recovery process; helping the client develop skills needed to handle life without alcohol and other drugs; and helping the client develop an effective aftercare program. Finding the best treatment and following a recovery program is the best way to beat the disease.
Eugenia Center provides services to help children, adults and families reach their emotional, mental and physical well-being through a continuum of care. Our team consist of highly skilled individuals caring for our clients, providing the best quality of care, and making our clients our number one priority. The enhancement of emotional, mental and physical well-being of the Lewis County community is at the center of everything we do.
Eugenia Center will cooperate with Washington Department of Health:
- Examine any part of Eugenia Center at reasonable times and as needed.
- Review and evaluate records, including patient, clinical records, personal files, policies, procedures, fiscal records, data and other documents as the Washington Department of Health requires to determine compliance.
- Conduct individual interviews with patients and staff members.
- Eugenia Center will post the notice of a scheduled department on-site survey in a conspicuous place accessible to patients and staff.
- Eugenia Center will correct compliance deficiencies found at such survey immediately or as agreed by a plan of correction approved by the Washington Department of Health