About Support Employment
The Eugenia Center’s Support Employment Program assists individuals in finding meaningful employment in their local communities. Participants are integrated into
community employment settings as part of the process of discovering their gifts and talents. Employment specialists seek to match each client with employment that best matches their interests and abilities.
We strive to support full participation in community life for every client we serve.
Who is Eligible?
- Must qualify for Medicaid
- Have a medical necessity related to Mental Health, Substance Use Disorder, activities of daily living or complex physical health needs that prevent you from living independently
- Meet specific risk factors that prevent you from finding or keeping a job
- Be at least 16 years old
How Will Staff Assist?
- Assess strength, interest and employment goals
- Conduct thorough assessments
- Assist in preparing resumes
- Strengths interviewing skills
- Partner in seeking suitable employment
- Assist with developing workplace accommodations
- Coach employees
- Guide and support families and employers regarding their role in maintaining employment
- Work with clients and employers after finding a job to ensure long-term success