Skip to content
Our Outpatient Treatment Programs include:
- Individual Counseling. In these sessions, you and your counselor talk about your recovery issues.
- Family Program. Addiction affects you and your family. The family program educates your family about addiction. It also offers ways to recover and heal.
- Group Counseling. Your group counseling builds trust and compassion. You also come to understand that you are not alone with this disease.
- Drug Addiction Education. These groups teach you and your family about the emotional and behavioral effects of addiction, as well as the physiological and spiritual effects.
- 12-Step Integration. You are taught how to use the tools of the 12-Step program. You are also integrated into your own community's 12-step program.
- Community Resources. These groups connect you with local resources and healthcare professionals that will help you get back on a positive path.
- Discharge Planning. Discharge planning helps you return to daily life with the tools you need to stay sober. Your discharge plan will meet your specific needs.
- Relapse Prevention. These groups help you see relapse warning signs. They also help you build strong coping skills to prevent a relapse.